While the tools may be similar, the tactics you use for your small business will differ from the Nikes and McDonalds of the world.
HootSuite’s Social Media Coach, Vicky Truong, ran a very interesting webinar on October 31st demonstrating the practical tips that make sense for your small business – be it a cafe, boutique or bakery.
She covered many topics including
- How to connect to your customers online.
- How to monitor across social media platforms.
- Effective ways to represent your brand online and ideas to help improve your web presence.
- How other small businesses have used social media successfully.
- How to turn your online traffic into customers.
- The best tools for measuring your progress.
For more details on this and further webinars goto: http://www.bizlaunch.com/
Drop me a line and we can discuss how we can help get your web presence working for your business.